Sunday, March 27, 2011

This Year'sTraining with Masters Zhu Tiancai and Chen Bing

This Year's Training with Masters Zhu Tiancai and Chen Bing

Although their approaches to training differ, they both have the ability to identify my many Taiji flaws and try to correct me in a way that I can understand. I would recommend that anyone who has the chance to train with them in Chen Village should do so. They both have large training facilities and can accommodate any individual or group that would like to train there. The advantage of training there is not only the great instruction, but the environment and feel of being in the birthplace of Taiji. Second to training there would be to catch up to them at workshops in the US.  If you are interested in training in China including Chen Village, Shaolin Temple or any other place, I can help you make the needed arrangements. The last point I will make in this entry is for Taiji Historians. Chen Village is starting to change a lot. If you want to catch a glimpse of the past before it disappears and catches up to the rest of the world, don't delay your visit. Time is running out.

No comments:

Post a Comment